About the event
“The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.” - Napoleon Bonaparte
Conquering becomes habit for some individuals and relentless working for the same becomes their rituals. “The Unassailable” has been deliberated for providing the platform to these budding professionals of M.B.A. Apart, summer project is the most valuable project for the students during their study of M.B.A The platform also provide the opportunity to the students of M.B.A. to prove their mettle in structured way. This may also enable the students to rectify their own mistake with canvass of management fundamentals. Diversified participants across India will aid the students in understanding the various companies and management issues of the relevance.
“The Unassailable – The National Summer Project Competition”, organized at our campus on 15th September, 2009. The participants from various states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh etc. competed for the title – The Unassailable.
Objectives of “The Unassailable”:
• To create an environment of interaction between MBA students and industries for mutual benefits
• To encourage MBA students to conduct innovative and high-quality summer project reports
• To provide a platform for a nationwide exposure of high-quality summer projects
• To gauge the talent across the nation
• To recognize and reward excellent projects by giving them prizes and awards
• To provide industries a consolidated single source of high-quality work done by MBA students.
Awards and Recognition:
• Ist Prize – Rs. 5000/- in Cash
• 2nd Prize – Rs. 3000/- in Cash
• 3rd Prize – Rs. 2000/- in Cash
• Five other participants who make a remarkable presentation will each be given a recognition certificate.
Number of Project Titles Nominated : 103
Number of Presentation on the day of event : 92
Number of Participants : 123
Number of Colleges Participated : 55
Luminaries at the Inauguration function
Chairman of the trust : Shri M.M. Patel
Guest of Honour : Shri G.G. Trivedi, Executive Director – Somany Tiles
Chief Guest : Dr. B.A. Prajapati, Vice-Chancellor, VNS Gujarat University.
Campus Director : Dr. S. M. Shah
Director – MBA : Dr. J.J. Bhatt
Guest : Mr. Michael Black, American University
1. Dr. Mahendra Sharma – Pro. Vice Chancellor, Ganapat University, Kherva.
2. Dr. Jagdish Joshipura – Director, SLIMS, Ahmedabad.
3. Prof. Nishith Bhatt – Head of the Department, SKSBM, Patan.
4. Dr. Jayashish Shetthi – Head of the Department, NSVKM, Visnagar.
5. Prof. B. K. Patel – Head of the Department, SPCE, Visnagar.
6. Mr. Ashok Solanki – HR Manager, TOI.
7. Mr. Poussin Punnose – Sr. Consultant, Infinium Solutionz.
8. Prof. Rajesh Patel – Asst. Professor, NSVKM, Visnagar.
9. Mr. Nikhil Vachhani – Regional Head, GE Capital
10. Mr. Nitin Navalpure – Accounts Manager, Cellebrum Technologies Ltd (Spice Mobile VAS)
11. Mr. Kunal Nayak – Manager, UTI.
12. Mr. Arunsingh Chaudhary - Branch Manager, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Corporation of India, Anand.
Winners of ‘The Unassailable’ – The National Summer Project Competition
||Name of the Participant(s)
||Name of the Institute
||A Comprehensive Study On Affordable Housing In Mumbai City
||Mr. Ronak Doshi
||Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute Of Management Studies And Research, Navi Mumbai
||A Study Of Consumer Preference & Practices In IT Education
||Mr. Jaydeep Patadiya
||N.R. Institute of Business Management (GLS), Ahmadabad.
||Customers Perception & Preference towards Branded Apparel Retail Chain with Specific Focus to Liverpool
||Ms. Lahoti Vinita & Ms. Vandana Shekhawat
||S. V. Institute of the Management